Friday, October 12, 2007

Looks like a new Helmet!!


Ervon brought his helmet over the other night and we removed the existing Aventail. He bought a new one at war and wanted to replace the one on his helmet. After looking over his helmet it was decided to drill a new set of holes and to place the new Aventail higher on his Bascinet. I offered to help so he market off the locations for the holes and left me with his helmet. On Tuesday night I drilled the new holes but while looking at the helmet I thought it would be a nice gesture to polish it up a bit. I took it into work to use the high speed air drills. It took a couple hours but I was able to put a nice shine on his helm. It should be a nice surprise when he picks it up!!! Now I need to take my legs and gauntlets in and make them look nicer.

No comments: