Friday, June 13, 2008

New Armor on the Way!!!

After saving my shekels for a couple months I have managed to put together enough money for some new armor!!!! So today I have ordered a new Gorget (to use as a loaner ) and a new set of Arms and Legs. The Gorget should arrive in a month or two and the Arms and Legs will arrive in 2 weeks.

The new Arms and Legs are an ABS plastic with a Leather covering. I ordered them from House of the Wolf. http://houseofthewolf.com/ This should do a couple things for me.

First, when the Gorget arrives I should have almost two complete sets of loaner armor, if I use my current legs and arms as loaner . If I make a coat of plates I would have enough for two.
Second, I will have a lighter set of armor ( I am not getting any younger ) to fight in that will look better than what I have today and closer to the transitional 14th century look that I would like.
I will have to post pictures when the armor arrives!!

No comments: