Monday, June 16, 2008

Border War

I attended Border War this weekend and had a wonderful time. I am not sure what the overall attendance was but there were 77 heavy weapon fighters and 34 fencers who took the field Saturday. It was melee practice all day and I was able to fight about half the battles before I ran out of gas. My stamina has improved a little in the last few weeks but I need to get more serious about exercising if I am going to last longer. It will have to be back to Cardio class and the weight room!!

Thorormr (from Stormvale) and I fought together, he was a great shieldman (It’s a shame I wimped out) and lasted much longer in the fight than I did. I fought spear and he had a round center boss shield with sword. I managed to kill a couple with the spear so I thought it was a pretty good day everything considered.

No comments: