Wednesday, July 2, 2008

NEW ARMOR!!!


Well this will be a series of small updates to bring this Blog current.

I ordered a new set of armor. Arms and legs, both to look a little spiffier and also reduce some of the weight of my kit. This is ABS plastic covered in leather and looks very nice. I ordered these from the House of the Wolf after seeing some information about their product at the Armour Archive. I ordered this and it shipped in one week. That is outstanding speed considering most armor I have ordered before.
I have practiced in the Arm armor already and really like it. I have a small adjustment to make to the legs and also may make a quilted leg to wear underneath the armor to look more period. This will give me something to do over the holiday!! http://houseofthewolf.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.