Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Armor Workshop

Working on Armor again!!

Balian came over last night to use my workshop to fix his leg armor. While he removed the Cuisse from his leg harness I cleaned up and started putting my workshop back in order!! Entropy and kids had worked its magic (with a lot of help from me) so that nothing was in its proper place. I found my chisels and hammers so that the rivets could be removed but when it came time to cut out the new pieces my metal jigsaw blades could not be found. The last work I had done on armor had all been in making plastic pieces so its been a couple years since I did any metal work other than planishing out dents. When everything has been ordered again I will have to take an inventory so that I may replace missing rivets, blades etc.


I still have a couple hours of work to make it spiff but at least its heading in the correct direction for a change!! I wonder if I can find some Beverly Shears cheap?

No comments: