Monday, November 5, 2007

Fighting Goals update

Progress on Fighting Goals by Monday morning 11-5-2007

5. Make a Great Sword
COMPLETED Sunday morning. The sword is slightly heavy but very well balanced and I look forward to trying it out on the list field.
6. Create exercise plan & Schedule of Pell work
(IN PROGRESS I have started with 30 minutes of general exercise every morning. This includes Push Ups, Sit Ups, Squats, Crunches & Leg Lifts. When I am in better shape (several weeks?) I will move on to Cardio. I have started walking 30 minutes after lunch and will work up to running as I feel better. I have started 30 minutes of slow work on the Pell every night. I have not decided where to go with that yet.
7. Replace Knee/Elbow Pads & Cup
COMPLETED Saturday afternoon with a quick trip to a local retailer.

No comments: