Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April 16th at Northwoods Practice

Last Wednesday April 16th Ervon and I attended the Northwoods fighter practice. I had felt pretty good at the previous practices but didn’t do as well this time. I think it was a combination of the more practiced fighters picking up on my deficiencies quicker than I am theirs (if they have any) and not being in the best of shape yet.

The practice started out with great weapons and since it required much more effort than sword and shield (at least for me at this point) I got winded pretty quickly. I did not do so well with the great sword against polearms but I did feel a bit better when we switched to sword and shield.

Not being happy with being out of shape I have started jogging during lunch hour and am working on a workout schedule.

No comments: