Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No Squires Tourney for me

Well last week I missed the Fighter Practice in Northwoods and also Squires Tourney because of an Eye Infection. I could probably have fought at Squires but it’s the driving that is bothering me. Focusing on the road for more than 10 miles or so caused my eyes to feel scratchy and tear up. I didn’t realize that this was going to happen ( I only live a couple miles from work ) and Saturday morning I packed for the event and headed out first thing in the morning. By the time I had travelled 15 miles or so my eyes had gotten so bad I had to get off the X-Way and walk around for awhile. I ended up turning around and taking back roads home. So that was a bust.
I will try again tonight for the regular Northwoods practice and see how far I get!!!!

No comments: