Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Progress with my new Coat of Arms

Catch up time for my Blog….Work has been tremendously busy and I am once again a couple weeks behind in my updates.

Where to start… I have wanted to change my Coat of Arms to a simpler one to draw (since I am not an artist). In January I submitted a new design and I received word from the Middle Kingdom Heralds that it would probably conflict with the armory of THL Adela de Warren. Having spent a lot of time researching an early heraldic design (that I thought was clear of conflict) I thought I would seek permission to conflict. It took a bit of searching but I was able to get an e-mail to her and she has most graciously allowed me to conflict with her Arms!!!

If I understand correctly the next step is to resubmit my change of Arms and include her permission to conflict. Several months later I should hear if it passes Laurel level.

No comments: