Monday, February 19, 2007

Marshal Update

Great News!!! Well sort of…. On my earlier request to become a Marshal of the Field, I have received a response from Duke Sir Brannos the Kingdom Earl Marshal indicating that the current Regional Earl Marshal office was changing but to contact Sir Calador Quinacain (the marshal stepping down) and either he would handle it or turn it over to his successor. So I have e-mailed my second request to Sir Calador on Sunday and already received a reply that it would be forwarded to Robert ap Llywelyn who took over the office in January. I do not have his e-mail yet but will try to look him up at an event to press my case. It looks like the next event I am positive to be at will be Ides of March at Iron Oak. If I can get permission in time I will ask them if they need another Marshal and either act as a Marshal of the Field or start the MIT (Marshal in Training) process anew.

History:
This is eerily similar to the last time I undertook this task with officers changing and no one really sure who was going to handle what yet. Hopefully this time I am in at the beginning of this cycle instead of the end and will be able to finish this up with a minimum of fuss and bother.

No comments: