Thursday, February 8, 2007

A new SCA Household!!

After 25 years in the SCA I have decided to start a household!! Or more precisely not just the close personal household that I have had for years but instead a larger house with an SCA purpose. I have at one time or another tried to interest several friends on some kind of Tourney Company based on medieval examples. This has never quite caught fire for one reason or another. It was awkward trying to determine what direction to go in for a group of equals. With no one in charge there was no real direction. So it’s time to step up and provide some direction if I want to see this actually come to pass.
So now I only have to come up with:
Name
Charter (rules and purpose)
Members
Schedule of House activities
Ceremonies/Duties
Accessories like Banners, Tabards, Badge etc.
Stay tuned for further developments!!

No comments: