Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Projects

Well tonight I helped Alex glue the sizes of his box together. I think we will put the bottom on sometime over the weekend. While the glue was drying I rummaged around my workshop and pulled out all the projects I have that are ½ done. Those include a rope bed that needs to be carved and painted, 6 banner stands that I had promised to make, a tourney viewing stand, a tourney barrier for a Pas de Arms and several other small projects.
I think I will start working on the banner stands first (since I had promised to make them). These are a slightly modified form as published by Charles Oakley. I need to make one for the Shire of Stormvale, Balian deBrionne, Melisande of Woodcrest, Erevon Fitzgerald, Eron Crawford and perhaps one for myself. I think I might paint them in the Livery colors of the people receiving them.
I will have to prioritize the rest of the projects and make sure they get completed.

No comments: